Rumble is currently seeking individuals with a passion for great theatre to serve on our Board of Directors. Our current Board is nine members strong, but we have the potential to add a few more folks to the team.
- A commitment to the work of Rumble Theatre;
- Willingness to attend and participate in monthly Board meetings;
- Attendance at our Annual General Meeting, AGM-apalooza;
- Serving on either our Board Development (Governance) or Resource Development Committee;
- Attendance at special events, including productions;
- Annual financial support of Rumble Theatre, at a level that is comfortable to you.
As part of our ongoing commitment to create an organization that is representative of our Vancouver, we strongly encourage applications from members of traditionally underrepresented communities.
Time commitment: Approx. 5-10 hours per month
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Efron, Interim Managing Producer
Or at our office: 1422 William Street, Vancouver, BC, V5L 2P7