Board Opportunities Available
Rumble is currently seeking individuals with a passion for great theatre to serve on our Board of Directors. Our current Board is nine members strong, but we have the potential to add a few more folks to the team. At this time we are specifically looking for applicants with enthusiasm for organization, knowledge of governance, and strong leadership skills.
- A commitment to the work of Rumble Theatre;
- Willingness to attend and participate in monthly Board meetings;
- Comfort with reviewing monthly and annual financial documents as prepared by our Bookkeeper and our Managing Producer;
- Attendance at our Annual General Meeting, AGM-apalooza;
- Serving on our Board Development (Governance) Committee;
- Attendance at special events, including productions;
- Annual financial support of Rumble Theatre, at a level that is comfortable to you.
As part of our ongoing commitment to create an organization that is representative of our Vancouver, we strongly encourage applications from members of traditionally underrepresented communities.
Time commitment: Approx. 5-10 hours per month
For more information or to apply, please contact Becky Low, Managing Producer
Or at our office: 1422 William Street, Vancouver, BC, V5L 2P7